Social Media Week Events NYC, Bloggers School Classes & Workshops
Hello everyone! Bloggers School is holding events for Social Media Week NYC. What we are planning is going to be fun and educational. Come learn about the following topics below. We have Books and other great prizes to randomly give out. so come on down. Prices are only 25.00 each workshop and one 39.99 Bootcamp on Friday morning.
Live, Learn, Share, Collaborate & Grow!!
Social Media Week Events, byÂ Bloggers School Workshops RSVP
Tuesday – Feb 2nd
Web 2.0 applications and tools To Power your online presence
- Why WordPress as a blogging platform?
- Creating and managing your own Social Network
- Running a meet up group around your topic
- Tracking and analytics understand your audience
What is SEO and why any user can do it successfully
- Blogging and SEO
- Book marking and sharing and SEO
- Joining Discussions and SEO
- Videos, images and SEO
- Your own name and SEO
1:30 PM to 3PM – $25
Content creation and why every successful business will be a publisher
- Educate Entertain and Engage
- Why there are no more secrets
- How to turn your ideas and knowledge in to kick ass content
Wednesday, Feb. 3rd
4PM to 6PM – $25
Social Media and blogging for newbieâ€™s
- What is a blog? What is Social Media?
- How to use Social Media for your business?
- Becoming Citizen Journalist and getting out there
- New Media vs. Traditional Media
6:30PM to 8:30PM – $25
Getting sponsors for projects, ideas and business
- Figuring out and approaching potentialÂ sponsors
- Cross promotions
- Events & Media Partnerships
Friday – February 5th: Boot Camp
Social Media hands on: bring your laptop and letâ€™s get it on!
- Facebook: creating fan pages, locking your user name and how to engage
- Twitter: understanding the search and how to use the results to engage as a business or person
- YouTube: optimize your channel to show up on Google
- WordPress: optimizing and using it as a blog or a site